ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it
Things to remember:
- It’s for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use.
- Tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Easy-to-understand recommendations tell you exactly what to adjust.
- Works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers.
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes.
- Use it for every ride to unite bike, rider and terrain in changing conditions.
- No smartphone needed when you ride: ShockWiz stores the data for transfer later.
Features & Benefits:
- Automated tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- Shock tuning score — a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you.
- Works for Cross-country, Trail, All Mountain or Downhill
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 batery lasts for months.
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rating)
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options.
- Smartphone App is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)
At Onitsports we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices. In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. If you find a cheaper price we'll match it. Simply take a screen shot of the competitor's online price and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
If you have any queries on price matching get in touch and we'll see what we can do! email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- We can price match Shimano, SRAM, Zipp, Quarq, RockShox and Tacx!
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Free delivery for orders over £20
We are currently offering delivery completely free of charge for orders over £20! We aim to deliver the purchased item in 48 hours. Depending on the size of the item, we use either Royal Mail 48 hour delivery or Parcel Force 48 hour delivery.
Free collection in store
Our recommendation for customers within driving distance. We like getting our customers set up on their bike and meeting them in person. We offer a free bike fit service to all customers that purchase bikes and use the free collection option. The mechanics will have the bike fully built up and ready to ride upon collection. If this option is selected, we will be in touch to arrange a collection and bike fit at a time convenient for yourself.
A flat rate of £2.95 for orders under £20
For items under £20 we charge a flat rate of £2.95 for delivery. We aim to deliver the purchased item in 48 hours. Depending on the size of the item, we use either Royal Mail 48 hour delivery or Parcel Force 48 hour delivery.
Alternitavely, if you'd like a product deilvered outside of the UK please get in touch. We can then get a quote based on your postal code.
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please use our return page to guide you or alternitavely get in touch with us by email, phone, Facebook or however is easiest for you.