Shimano SH-M089L - MTB Shoes
Features - SH-M089L
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Cross X-Strap is optimized for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion
- Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
- Single density extra-cushion insole conforms a variety of foot shapes with shock absorbing cushioning
- Volume+ last for a more accommodating toe box
- "TORBAL" Torsional midsole allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill
- Expanded SPD cleat adjustment range to accommodate race or trail minded riding styles
- Glass fiber composite polyamide mid sole for power transfer
- High durability rubber outsole
- Weight: approx. 346 g per shoe (size 40)
- Best matched with: PD-M530, PD-M520
Human feet have the right balance of flexibility and resilience to conquer all sorts of terrain. So why don't off-road cycling shoes? SHIMANO understands that aggressive trail riding and racing demands the right mix of protection, stability, and surprisingly, flex when the going gets really tough.
TORBAL (Torsional Balance) improves balance and bike control by letting the heel section accommodate some lateral movement, while optimizing pedaling efficiency at the sole / cleat interface. Flexibility better-connects the rider and pedal with what the bicycle is doing underfoot, while maintaining comfort and flexibility through all ranges of rider motion.
Free delivery for orders over £20
We are currently offering delivery completely free of charge for orders over £20! We aim to deliver the purchased item in 48 hours. Depending on the size of the item, we use either Royal Mail 48 hour delivery or Parcel Force 48 hour delivery.
Free collection in store
Our recommendation for customers within driving distance. We like getting our customers set up on their bike and meeting them in person. We offer a free bike fit service to all customers that purchase bikes and use the free collection option. The mechanics will have the bike fully built up and ready to ride upon collection. If this option is selected, we will be in touch to arrange a collection and bike fit at a time convenient for yourself.
A flat rate of £2.95 for orders under £20
For items under £20 we charge a flat rate of £2.95 for delivery. We aim to deliver the purchased item in 48 hours. Depending on the size of the item, we use either Royal Mail 48 hour delivery or Parcel Force 48 hour delivery.
Alternitavely, if you'd like a product deilvered outside of the UK please get in touch. We can then get a quote based on your postal code.
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please use our return page to guide you or alternitavely get in touch with us by email, phone, Facebook or however is easiest for you.