Zipp meets customer's needs for the highest performance, superlative quality components through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available. Several models of durable , lightweight and secure bottle cages are on the market but this one is 25 grams of full-carbon construction that says, "Hey, if I pay this much attention to the weight and function of my bottle cages, just imagine how hard I was training this winter while you were slabbed out on the couch." Back to the practical, the Zipp Carbon Water Bottle Cage fits any water bottle, improved shape holds firmly while giving you an easy in and out. Alloy mounting bolts included.
At Onitsports we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices. In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. If you find a cheaper price we'll match it. Simply take a screen shot of the competitor's online price and send it to email@example.com, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
If you have any queries on price matching get in touch and we'll see what we can do! firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- We can price match Shimano, SRAM, Zipp, Quarq, RockShox and Tacx!
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Free delivery for orders over £20
We are currently offering delivery completely free of charge for orders over £20! We aim to deliver the purchased item in 48 hours. Depending on the size of the item, we use either Royal Mail 48 hour delivery or Parcel Force 48 hour delivery.
Free collection in store
Our recommendation for customers within driving distance. We like getting our customers set up on their bike and meeting them in person. We offer a free bike fit service to all customers that purchase bikes and use the free collection option. The mechanics will have the bike fully built up and ready to ride upon collection. If this option is selected, we will be in touch to arrange a collection and bike fit at a time convenient for yourself.
A flat rate of £2.95 for orders under £20
For items under £20 we charge a flat rate of £2.95 for delivery. We aim to deliver the purchased item in 48 hours. Depending on the size of the item, we use either Royal Mail 48 hour delivery or Parcel Force 48 hour delivery.
Alternitavely, if you'd like a product deilvered outside of the UK please get in touch. We can then get a quote based on your postal code.
If an item is damaged upon delivery, please use our return page to guide you or alternitavely get in touch with us by email, phone, Facebook or however is easiest for you.