Basso Bikes Astra Disc Chameleon Ultegra Di2 MR Lite Bike 2023
|Options||XS Chameleon CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
S Chameleon CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
M Chameleon In Store Now
L Chameleon In Store Now
XL Chameleon CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
The Astra model pushes the limits farther than any version before it and does so with a good dose of style. **Produced entirely in house** by the skilled hands of the Basso staff the latest version of the Astra model incorporates a great deal of technology that derives from its upper tier siblings and adopts a design that follows a tighter family feeling than ever before.
**It's all about the ride:** True to its Basso DNA the Astra is a thoroughbred racehorse ready to take you further faster and with more confidence. The straight fork and rear triangle take design cues from their higher tier brethren on the SV and as such incorporate a similar reactive and responsive handling.
**From our hands to yours:** Constructed from 100% 3k Toray ca High Modulus Carbon Fibre from a blend of T700 and MR60 fibres the Astra is capable of offering performance on par with its higher tier siblings with the only compromise coming in the form of a few extra grams. Constructed by hand in house the Astra just as the rest of Basso frames are made to be as beautiful inside as out.
**The Basso geometry:** Basso developed geometry studied to confer the perfect blend of snappy handling and acceleration and a comfortable position for the long haul.
* **Carbon Fibre Frame Technology**: Basso was among the first to research develop and employ carbon in its frames. By not only building with carbon but researching new methods and techniques to continually improve performance reliability and durability the Basso frame is an advanced piece of technology that rivals anything else on the market and rides like only a Basso can. The beauty of such technology is that the fantastic ride quality that derives from such engineering is permanent making the Basso frame perform equally after several seasons' use as it did on the first day. Invest in Basso Composite technology it'll pay dividends for your cycling future.
**Front end integration:** The Astra front end was studied together with the stem and carbon spacers to allow a flush stiff connection between the parts. This system improves both performance and aesthetics of the front end.
**3B Clamp System Gen 2:** A totally hidden seatpost fixing solution that is invisible on the frame intertwining technological and aesthetic innovation. The result is a lightweight invisible and strong integrated system with three screws which has been further implemented through the vulcanization of the steel plank. This Basso solution gives the 3B system an anti-vibration function which improves the riding experience by elevating comfort on uneven and bumpy surfaces.
* Sizes: XS (48) S (51) M (53) L (56) XL (58)
* Compatible with Electronic & Mechanical groupsets
* Cable Integration: Fully Integrated
* Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
* Bottom Bracket: BB86 86.5 X 41
* Stem: Basso 0 Deg
* Seatpost: Basso 15mm layback
* Headset: Fully Integrated
* Tyre Clearance:
* Thru Axles: 100/142mm x 12mm (125x165mm)
* Warranty: Covered under Basso's 2 Year warranty
* Frameset Weight: 850g
* Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 12x Hydro
* Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 12x
* Disc Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydro
* Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 12x
* Chain: Shimano Ultegra 12x
* Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Boost SF
* Handlebar: Microtech XL
* Stem: 0 Deg
* Seatpost: Basso 15mm layback
* Wheelset: MR Lite Disc
* Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**
- For mainland UK, small items are shipped via a tracked postal service and delivered within 5 working days from date of dispatch.
- Larger items, such as bikes and smart trainers, are shipped via a tracked courier service and delivered in 5-7 working days.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.