Using experience from World Tour racing teams?aMitchelton-SCOTT and Trek-Segafredo, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli?aengineers have developed the best performing tyre ever concieved by the iconic brand.
The P ZEROOao Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology, grip, rolling and
handling, into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms anything we have done before, tubulars
included. After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level,
Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tyre with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our
Pro Riders, as well as yourself, with the best Pirelli tyre ever made!
- Low rolling resistance
- Dry & wet grip,
- Supreme comfort
- Puncture protection
- Mileage longevity
- Superior handling for extreme safety feeling.
- Smart Evo Compound -?aLatest generation blend of smart polymers to provide maximum grip with a low rolling resistance = Faster coupled with better control on any road or surface
- Techwall+ Road -?aNew TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure framework = High performance all-rounder with best in class weight to protection ratio
- Tubeless Ready?a- Rim compatibility developed under ETRTO standards and for modern wide rims
- Sizes: 700x24, 26, 28, 30c
- Casing: 120tpi, TLR
- Tech: Techwall+
- Compound: SmartEvo
- Weight: 24c > 245g, 26c > 270g, 28c > 295g, 30c > 320g
- Optimal Internal Rim Width: 24c > 17mm, 26c > 19mm, 28c > 19mm, 30c > 19mm